-RoCk-team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Smartphone 6,8″ Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 256Go ...
Voir le deal
799 €

I am leaving RoCk

3 posters

Go down

I am leaving RoCk Empty I am leaving RoCk

Post  xerion Tue 29 Jun - 15:37

Hello my friends, I have to say you, I have chance to be in SKC team and maybe I will get in. So, I am leaving RoCk clan now, and when I will be not SKC, I wont be in anyone clan Sad , but I must leave now, no other way.

Thank YOU for everything! You are good people.

xerion

xerion

Back to top Go down

I am leaving RoCk Empty Re: I am leaving RoCk

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Tue 29 Jun - 16:25

( french ) ok xerion il a pas de pas de problème tu est libre de faire se que tu veux !! bon courage pour la suite ! dommage que tu parte les rock deviennes de plus en plus fort on a un forum un site un sevrer et des très bon jouer et on est respecte des autre gang !! en partant chez les SKC sais comme si tu changeais de gang pour allez dans un gang moins fort sais un peux bizarre mais bon on a recruter 9 jouer et des bon !! je te souhaite bon courage pour la suite mon pote >_o on fera un tournoi avec vous je discuterais avec ton boss directement ou avec toi allez bye bye men !! affraid Very Happy
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Tue 29 Jun - 16:27

-RoCk-xerion wrote:Hello my friends, I have to say you, I have chance to be in SKC team and maybe I will get in. So, I am leaving RoCk clan now, and when I will be not SKC, I wont be in anyone clan Sad , but I must leave now, no other way.

Thank YOU for everything! You are good people.

xerion

OK xerion he(it) has no step of kept silent problem is free to make that you want!! Good courage for the continuation(suite)! It's a pity that you leaves rock become more and more hardly we have a forum a site one to deprive and of very well to play and we are respect the other gang!! By leaving to the SKC know as if you changed gang for go to a less strong gang know one can bizarre but good one has to recruit 9 to play and voucher!! I wish you good courage for the continuation(suite) my buddy > _o we shall make a tournament with you I would discuss with your boss directly or with you go bye bye men!! Very Happy Cool Exclamation
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  xerion Tue 29 Jun - 17:18

thank you Kabyle and everyone

xerion

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 1 Jul - 12:42

is not problem good luck mini jupe Very Happy
Admin