-RoCk-team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex ...
Voir le deal

Help me! Please!

3 posters

Go down

Help me! Please! Empty Help me! Please!

Post  -RoCk-Camper Thu 11 Nov - 4:12

Im banned on ~~~~~~KSA|Saudi Basemode|KSA~~~~~~ i dont know why! please ask an admin to unban me (host, blackberry) please ask them to unban me why was i banned im so scared and sad i dont know what to do the only server i play on is ksa basemode and now im banned for no reason!? please kabyle or anyone else please ask admin host, blackberry to unban me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad pale silent Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I'm -RoCk-iReclispe
I was banned by R.V|RaKaN
please ask them to unban i dont know why i was banned Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad

More information: RaKaN told me that he said i money hack and banned me, i had 75000 in my bank he tought i hacked that money i had it from before ! tell them to unban me please i dont hack tell them im a clean person! i dont hack.
please tell them to unban me anyone (kabyle, jerry) Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i dont know what to do i play only on that server.
-RoCk-Camper
-RoCk-Camper

Back to top Go down

Help me! Please! Empty Re: Help me! Please!

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Thu 11 Nov - 12:27

-RoCk-Camper wrote:Im banned on ~~~~~~KSA|Saudi Basemode|KSA~~~~~~ i dont know why! please ask an admin to unban me (host, blackberry) please ask them to unban me why was i banned im so scared and sad i dont know what to do the only server i play on is ksa basemode and now im banned for no reason!? please kabyle or anyone else please ask admin host, blackberry to unban me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad pale silent Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I'm -RoCk-iReclispe
please ask them to unban i dont know why i was banned Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad

More information: RaKaN told me that he said i money hack and banned me, i had 75000 in my bank he tought i hacked that money i had it from before ! tell them to unban me please i dont hack tell them im a clean person! i dont hack.
please tell them to unban me anyone (kabyle, jerry) Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i dont know what to do i play only on that server.

OK guy I am going to ask them of for you unban I am going to ask has-R-v HOST I know him(it) well. But look if he(it) your not banned 1 am or 12 am?? He(it) your banned counters sérial? But I am going to ask all the same has HOST of you unban
Suspect
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-Camper Thu 11 Nov - 15:26

-RoCk-kabyle42 wrote:
-RoCk-Camper wrote:Im banned on ~~~~~~KSA|Saudi Basemode|KSA~~~~~~ i dont know why! please ask an admin to unban me (host, blackberry) please ask them to unban me why was i banned im so scared and sad i dont know what to do the only server i play on is ksa basemode and now im banned for no reason!? please kabyle or anyone else please ask admin host, blackberry to unban me Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad pale silent Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I'm -RoCk-iReclispe

OK guy I am going to ask them of for you unban I am going to ask has-R-v HOST I know him(it) well. But look if he(it) your not banned 1 am or 12 am?? He(it) your banned counters sérial? But I am going to ask all the same has HOST of you unban
Suspect

Host said he could not unban me blackberry said the same thing and they're both one of my great friends on the server when i join they say "hi how r u welcome" all the time they said ask R.V|Rakan he says i hack when i dont hack he wont believe me kabyle you have to ask R.V|TAPL he knows i got the money by killing he asked me before where i got the money i told him how i played on this server for a very long time and than host was also there he explained more to him, so kabyle you gotta ask RV TAPL i think he owns the server

By the way Host said that R.V|TAPL was going to make me trail admin on the server a few minutes ago, when he left i got banned by Rakan for money hack, wtf ? Sad please get me unbanned
-RoCk-Camper
-RoCk-Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Thu 11 Nov - 16:13

-RoCk-Camper wrote:
-RoCk-kabyle42 wrote:
I'm -RoCk-iReclispe

Suspect

Host said he could not unban me blackberry said the same thing and they're both one of my great friends on the server when i join they say "hi how r u welcome" all the time they said ask R.V|Rakan he says i hack when i dont hack he wont believe me kabyle you have to ask R.V|TAPL he knows i got the money by killing he asked me before where i got the money i told him how i played on this server for a very long time and than host was also there he explained more to him, so kabyle you gotta ask RV TAPL i think he owns the server

By the way Host said that R.V|TAPL was going to make me trail admin on the server a few minutes ago, when he left i got banned by Rakan for money hack, wtf ? Sad please get me unbanned

OK guy I go even if I little to make which thing(matter) at the moment I work at home!! But the soire I play and it has a lot of people if I arrive has you unban I him(her,it) exclaim on forum OK!! But the problem know that I speak English badly I am going to ask has jerry to give a hand to me
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Nov - 16:34

good new's you unbaned Smile see you soon
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.rockteam.sitew.com/#home.A

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Thu 11 Nov - 19:16

Go even reclips if you is always banned? Normally you owes beings unban bounce
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-Camper Thu 11 Nov - 23:19

Oh im unbanned, YES!!! Weehoo whoo hoo thank you so so much kabyle and jerry i knew with your help i would get unbanned
For some reason i always get banned for a different reason each time, and than get unbanned later on Cool Very Happy bounce cheers

Thank you again Jerry and Kabyle
Il see you in the server sometime soon Very Happy
-RoCk-Camper
-RoCk-Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Sun 14 Nov - 12:24

-RoCk-Camper wrote:Oh im unbanned, YES!!! Weehoo whoo hoo thank you so so much kabyle and jerry i knew with your help i would get unbanned
For some reason i always get banned for a different reason each time, and than get unbanned later on Cool Very Happy bounce cheers

What a Face Know normal one is a leader!! Thus we owe help the members of the team!! We your to prove that we are faithful now know has you to prove us that you shall always remain rock ^^!! Go well games(sets) one sees itself on ksa if you is afraid that he(it) still banned to you just change your name > _ô cheers
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-Camper Sun 14 Nov - 23:50

I dont think changing my name will be needed, if im unbanned than il remain unbanned (i hope) Cool
-RoCk-Camper
-RoCk-Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Wed 17 Nov - 12:29

-RoCk-Camper wrote:I dont think changing my name will be needed, if im unbanned than il remain unbanned (i hope) Cool

ok man scratch
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-Camper Wed 17 Nov - 19:24

-RoCk-kabyle42 wrote:
-RoCk-Camper wrote:I dont think changing my name will be needed, if im unbanned than il remain unbanned (i hope) Cool

ok man scratch

What? Neutral silent O_o
Why scratch? O_O
-RoCk-Camper
-RoCk-Camper

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 30 Nov - 16:59

-RoCk-Camper wrote:Oh im unbanned, YES!!! Weehoo whoo hoo thank you so so much kabyle and jerry i knew with your help i would get unbanned

you welcome man ^^
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.rockteam.sitew.com/#home.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum