-RoCk-team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-19%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Aspirateur balai Dyson V15 Detect Absolute (2023)
649 € 799 €
Voir le deal

rock vs ? ^^

Go down

rock  vs  ?   ^^ Empty rock vs ? ^^

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Tue 19 Jan - 15:33

salut tout le monde petit a petit on s'améliore !! moi je pense de plus en plus a faire des tournois avec d autre équipe ^^ il faux s'entrainer encore un peux pour êtres en forme la sélection est simple on prend les 5 ou 6 meilleure des rock !! maintenait sais a vous de me prouver que vous faite parti des 5 ou 6 meilleure moi et jerry on fait des sélection pour voire qui sais qui est bon dans base mode j'ai remarquer que les membre de notre groupe son bon un peux de partout ^^ moi j aimerai faire des tournoi dans plusieurs mode de jeux mais surtout mini game !! je pense que dans mini game on est le gang le plus fort de gta sa !! j ai dit a jerry si il prouvai trouver un jeux comme mini game et le maitre sur notre serveur il ma dit qu'il cherche mais il faux savoir faire de la programmation donc je m'adresse directement a vous les rock si vous saviez en faire ou un ami a vous dit le nous le plus vite possible sa serai sympa . si sa se fait on pourra faire des tournoi a 10 contre 10 sa serai sympa . !!!!!!!!! vive les rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ^^ !!!!!!
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

rock  vs  ?   ^^ Empty Re: rock vs ? ^^

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Tue 19 Jan - 15:34

Hello everybody young has young we improve!! I I think more and more has to make tournaments with d the other team ^^ he(it) forgery entrainer still one can for beings in shape the selection is simple we take 5 or 6 better rock!! Maintained know has you to prove me that you made left 5 or 6 better I and jerry we make selection for even who know who is good in base mode(fashion) I have to notice that member(limb) of our group its voucher one can of everywhere ^^ I j shall like making tournament in some mode(fashion) of games(sets) but especially mini game!! I think that in mini game we are the strongest gang of gta his(her,its)!! J said has jerry if he(it) proved to find one games(sets) mini game and the maitre on our waiter(server) he(it) my said that he(it) looks for but he(it) false know how to make of the programming thus I address directly has you rock if you knew how to make it or a friend said to you it we as quickly as possible his(her,its) shall be nice. If he(she,it) is made we can make tournament has 10 Wink cheers
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Tue 19 Jan - 15:47

je rappelle les tournoi qui sais déjà passer de tout façon il en a eu que 2
( rock vs em ) rock 5 em 2 ^^
( rock vs vk ) rock 2 vk 5 T_T
mais les vk je crois qu'il existe plus (died)
alors les tournoi se son passer il a 4 ou 5 mois sa fait un petit moment et quand j'ai fait les match contre les équipe j ai prie des membre du groupe que je trouvais sur le moment o_0 !! le problème sais que le forum ou je vous écrit en se moment il a pas beaucoup de groupe de notre gang qui le lit
il faux participer plus aux forum les mec >_< !! le forum est aussi important que le serveur sais a partir du forum que l'on peux discuter des choi tactique .
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Tue 19 Jan - 15:48

I call back(remind) tournament who know already how to pass in quite way he(it) had that 2 (rock vs em) rock 5 em 2 ^^ (rock vs vk) rock 2 vk 5 T_T but vk I believe that he(it) exists more died ) then tournament sound pass he(it) has 4 or 5 months his(her,its) fact a small moment and when I made match against equips them j have prays member(limb) of the group which I found over the moment o_0!! The problem know that the forum or I writes you in moment he(it) has not many group of our gang which the bed he(it) forgery to participate more in forum guy > _ <!! The forum is as well important as the waiter(server) know has to leave the forum that one can discuss choi tactical.
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Tue 19 Jan - 15:54

cheers cheers cheers - R o C k - vs -pcp- -em- -tbc- -wow- -zzz- -wow- -PPK- -zip- -fas-
-nl- -res- -vk- - [v] -..............??????? Question Exclamation Suspect lol
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Tue 19 Jan - 16:13

sais dommage que je parle pas anglais parce que quand je joue j'ai plusieurs
chose a vous dire ;; exemple ;; rester groupe ou allez on attaque tous mais je sais pas écrire anglais T_T je sais pas si vous aviez fait attention mais je joue souvent avec jerry et je lui parle directement avec micro on est beaucoup plus performant il me prévient quand il a un bombe ou un mec derrière moi moi aussi je le reviens sa va beaucoup plus vite que décrire ^^ on utilise skipie pour sa j ai demander qui savait parler français pour pouvoirs utiliser le micro avec lui !! O_O legende ma dit qu'il savais parler français donc moi jerry legend on va tester le micro ensemble
pour voire si sais mieux avec Smile vous de votre coter regarder entre vous si vous prouver parler anglais entre vous ^^ le micro sais surtout pour faire des tournois contre les autres gang (vs) !!
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Tue 19 Jan - 16:14

Know it's a pity that I speak not about English because when I cheek I have some thing(matter) has to say to you;; example;; stay group or go one attack(affect) all but I know how to not write English T_T I know not so you had paid attention but I often play with jerry and I speak to him(her) directly with microphone(microcomputing) we are much more successful he(it) prevents(warns) me when he(it) has one bomb(spray) or a guy behind me too I him(it) return his(her,its) goes much more fast than to describe ^^ we use skipie for his(her,its) j have to ask who knew how to speak French for powers to use the microphone with him!! O_O legende my said that he knew how to speak French thus I legend about jerry we is going to test the microphone together for even if know better with:) you of your to quote(esteem) to look between you if prove you to speak English between you ^^ about the microphone know especially to make tournaments against the others gang (vs)!! scratch
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down