-RoCk-team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -11%
SAMSUNG 55Q70C – TV QLED 55″ (138 cm) 4K ...
Voir le deal
549.99 €
-22%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Acer Nitro QG241YM3BMIIPX – Ecran PC Gaming 23,8″ Full HD
139.99 € 179.99 €
Voir le deal

You can beings rock in several video games live on pc

Go down

You can beings rock in several video games live on pc  Empty You can beings rock in several video games live on pc

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Mon 20 Sep - 11:42

salut tout le monde je veux améliorer le gang des rock et l'agrandir et que le gang soie plus connue dans plusieurs jeux vidéo en live sur pc you sur des site comme you tube Dailymotion Facebook !! si vous saviez faire des montage vidéo contacter nous moi et jerry !! le gang des rock sais crée sur mta sa en 2008 !! je veux aussi qu'il serve pour d'autre jeux vidéo comme call of duty 4 live sur pc !! pour se qui joue a call of duty 4 je recrute des mec j'ai commencer a jouer a se jeux donc faite moi signe !! je vais aussi crée le gang des rock dans d'autre jeux vidéo aussi j'ai pensé a allo 2 sais un jeux très bien soie tu tue ou soie tu vole des drapeaux il a plusieurs jeux amusant et sympa que je joue proposerais !! le gang des rock va prendre le pouvoir et êtres connu dans plusieurs bounce Exclamation cheers Basketball
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

You can beings rock in several video games live on pc  Empty Re: You can beings rock in several video games live on pc

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Mon 20 Sep - 11:42

Hello everybody I want to improve the gang of the rock and to enlarge it and what the gang silk more known in several video games live on pc you on site as you tube Dailymotion Facebook!! If you knew how to make video assembly(editing) contact we I and jerry!! The gang of the rock know creates on mta his(her,its) in 2008!! I also want that he(it) serves for of the other one video games as call of duty 4 live on pc!! For whom takes place has call of duty 4 I recruit guy I have to begin has to play has games(sets) thus made I sign!! I also go create the gang of the rock in of the other one video games also I thought has allo 2 silk know one games(sets) very well you kills or silk you steals flags he(it) has several funny and nice games(sets) which I play would propose!! The gang of the rock is going to take the power and the beings known in some affraid cheers
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

You can beings rock in several video games live on pc  Empty Re: You can beings rock in several video games live on pc

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Mon 20 Sep - 11:48

We are going to mark our imprint on the other one video games also!! He(it) has games(sets) or you can play with a xbox lever 360 thus do not sell her(it) she(it) can serve you to play on pc ^^!! She(it) is very pleasant this lever Wink
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down