-RoCk-team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display japonaise One Piece Card Game OP-09 The Four Emperors : où ...
Voir le deal

me baccccccccccccck RoCk <3

3 posters

Go down

me baccccccccccccck RoCk <3  Empty me baccccccccccccck RoCk <3

Post  -RoCk-L.W.A Sat 25 Sep - 15:35

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy me baaaaaaaaaaaaaack RoCk Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

-RoCk-L.W.A

Back to top Go down

me baccccccccccccck RoCk <3  Empty Re: me baccccccccccccck RoCk <3

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Mon 27 Sep - 11:05

-RoCk-L.W.A wrote: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy me baaaaaaaaaaaaaack RoCk Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

je préfère t’avertir avant boy sa compte pour tout le monde aussi tout se qui parte des rock auront plus le droit de revenir on est pas des salope nous ok on pare pas et on reviens pas comme sa !!
les rock son de plus en plus connu dans plusieurs Server sur mta et dans plusieurs jeux vidéo comme halo 2 , call of duty 4 et d'autre jeux que je suis en trin de développer notre gang qui se limite pas que sur mta la je travail dessus je recrut des personnes dans plusieurs jeux et je veux des personnes qui soie Fidèle au gang sais sa qui m'intéresse tout se qui quitte le gang qu'il revienne plus j'ai pas besoin de boulet
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  -RoCk-kabyle42 Mon 27 Sep - 11:05

-RoCk-L.W.A wrote: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy me baaaaaaaaaaaaaack RoCk Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I prefer to warn you before boy his(her,its) account for him too everything who(which) leaves rock will have more the right(law) to return we are no bitch we OK we counter not and one returns not how his(her,its)!!
Rock its more and more known in several Server on mta and in several video games as halo 2, call of duty 4 and of the other one games(sets) than I am trin to develop our gang which limits itself not that on mta the I work above I re-believed persons in several games(sets) and I want persons which(who) silk Faithful to the gang know his(her,its) which interests me quite which leaves the gang that it returns more I have not need of coal nut
-RoCk-kabyle42
-RoCk-kabyle42

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Sep - 11:28

rock clan is not open borthel you not can quit after back and requit and back.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.rockteam.sitew.com/#home.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down